Almora Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020 - Online Form
Almora Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army
Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Almora Army Rally, eligible candidates can submit their application before 23-02-2020.
Almora Army Rally
Last date to Apply
1. Almora Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020 - Indian Army has released Almora Bharti Rally notification for eligible candidates of Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital, and Udham Singh Nagar districts of Uttarakhand state from 26th February to 10th March 2020 at Ranikhet Military Station conducted by ARO Almora.
Indian Army hires candidates who completed 10th or those candidates who are seeking Almora Open Bharti Rally can use this opportunity. Interested candidates to apply online for the position from 10th January to 23rd February 2020.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 24th to 25th February 2020. Candidates are requested to bring them to admit cards, applications, and documents mentioned in the admit card at the Almora Army Rally site. The date and time of reporting at the rally site will be mentioned on the admit card.
2. Candidates will be screened for following Categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below:-
1. Qualification: SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However, a minimum of 33% in each subject required in SSLC/ Matric.
2. Age Limit: 17½-21 Years
3. Physical Measurement: a) Height - 163 cm b) Weight - 48 Kgs c) Chest - 77 Cms with 5 Cms Expansion
3. Selection Procedure:- Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, the selection of candidates will be carried out by shortlisting on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam followed by the Physical Test, Medical Examination, Written Test.
4. Candidates must bring the following documents (Mentioned In The Admit Card) in original on the day of the rally as per programs. The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with two sets of Photostat copies of each. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents Name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/ seals should be in ENGLISH.
5. Important Dates
Opening date for Online registration of application - 10th January 2020
Last date for Online registration of application - 23rd February 2020
Date for downloading Admit Card - 24th to 25th February 2020
Bharti Rally starts from - 26th February to 10th March 2020
Get updated information about vacancies for different government jobs across India, such as railways, PSU and banking jobs. Know about examinations that will be conducted and application procedures in detail. You can also get admit cards, answer keys and results easily.