Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018, 41 Vacancies for Driver posts
Driver Vacancies in Allahabad High Court
Allahabad High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Driver, eligible candidates can submit their application before 07-01-2019.
|Allahabad High Court
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
- A candidate for recruitment to the service must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of more than 35 years on the 1st day of July of the year in which advertisement is published i.e 2018. The candidate should not be born before 2nd July 1983 and not born after 1st July 1997.
- Provided that the maximum age limit shall, in the case of candidates of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other categories of U.P. be enhanced by 5 years or such numbers of years as may be specified.
- General/ OBC:- Rs.500/- + bank transaction charges as applicable
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of U.P.:- Rs.300/- + bank transaction charges as applicable
- Application/ Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/ Credit Card of any bank/ Net Banking through any bank/ UPI to make the online payment.
There will be two stages of examination for Group-C, Class-III/ Drivers Grade- IV post.
- Test 1:- Objective type test comprising 100 Questions on OMR Answer Sheet of the level of High School standard with maximum marks as 100. The selection committee shall prepare the list of candidates in order of merit on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Examination (Test-1).
- Test 2:- On the basis of performance in the written examination (Test-1) candidates shall be short-listed, category and sub-category wise, three times in number to the advertised vacancies to appear in the Test-2 i.e. Technical Driving Test (Trade Test). The candidates shall have to clear the Test-2 to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Committee/ Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee has the discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks in any or all parts of papers for written examination (Test 1) and Technical Driving Test (Trade Test) (Test 2).
- Final Result/ Select List of candidates who qualify the Technical Driving Test (Trade Test) shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination (Test-1).
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks the candidates older in age shall be placed above. The select list/Merit List shall hold good for the period of one year or till the advertised vacancies are filled up, whichever is earlier. There shall be no Interview.
How to Apply
Instructions and Important Links will guide you to fill the Application Form. Please read them carefully and follow them religiously.
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.allahabadhighcourt.in/ only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
- Candidates are first required to go to the High Court’s website www.allahabadhighcourt.in/ and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification/ advertisement first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates are required to fill the Registration Form wherein basic details of the candidates will be filled post which the Login ID and Password (Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY Format) will be displayed on the computer screen and also sent to Registered Mobile Number. Candidates are required to preserve the same until the result is declared.
- The candidate may then Proceed to the Application Form and fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, and educational qualification etc. post completing the registration process or can Exit and log in again to fill the application form later.
- Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy (a) Recent Colored Photograph (b) Signature. The size of this scanned Photograph should be less than 80Kb and signature should be less than 50Kb.