Air Officer Commanding Recruitment 2021: 1515 Group C Posts - Application Form
Group C Vacancies in Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force has announced recruitment notification for the post of Group C, eligible candidates can submit their application before 06-05-2021.
|Indian Air Force
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Selection Procedure - Air Officer Commanding Recruitment 2021
- All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents, and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written tests.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/ physical/ practical tests wherever applicable based on merit/ category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of the annexure attached with the application.
How To Apply - Air Officer Commanding Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force stations of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar’.
- All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), etc to be accompanied with the application should be self-attested.
- In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota, their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidates belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layers in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit alongwith the application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layers.
- In the case of the ex-serviceman's self-attested photocopy of the discharge, the book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
- Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. The address should be typed in English/ Hindi. A separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF -------- AND CATEGORY--------“.
- Two passport size photographs (same as fixed on the application form).