AIIMS Bhubaneswar has announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Resident, eligible candidates can submit their application before 22-01-2019.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities, the Institute is running a large hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
Walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Residents (Non-Academic)
in different specialties in the consolidated pay of Rs. 60,000/- per month, will be held at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed the compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 03(three) years before the start date of junior residency (Non-Academic), i.e. 31st December 2018 will be preferred.
- Those candidates who have already done three terms of Junior Residency anywhere will not be considered.
Mode of Selection
- Candidates working in Govt.,/ Semi-Govt., PSU should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer. The in-service candidates will not be permitted for Interview if no objection certificates from an employer are not produced.
- Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly to get various updates regarding the selection process from time to time.
- All candidates completing their qualifying eligibility criteria by 31st December 2018 shall be eligible.
- Depending on the requirement, the decision of authorities to increase/ decrease the number of seats/ post shall be final.
The application fee is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT:-
- For OPH Candidate:- NIL
- Gen and OBC Candidates:- Rs. 1000/-
- SC and ST Candidates:- Rs. 500/-
- Account No.:- 557820110000006
- IFSC Code:- BKID0005578
- MICR Code:- 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
- The NEFT details may be specified in the application Form at Sl. No. 16 by the candidates.
Documents to be produced in Original at the time of Interview and Joining
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of joining at the Institute:-
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Cart etc.,)
- Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.,)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates
- Internship Completion Certificate
- FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Graduate)
- Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate (copy of completion of Internship)
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PH) (Candidate should belong to the non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- Copy of NEFT Details in original.
Date, Time and Venue of Interview
- Reporting Time:- 22nd January 2019 at 08:00 A.M. onwards
- Date of Interview:- 22nd January 2019 at 11:00 A.M. onwards
- Date of Document Verification:- 22nd January 2019 from 08:00 to 11:00 A.M.
- Venue of Interview:- Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.