AIATSL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Handyman, eligible candidates can submit their application before 19-01-2019.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
wishes to engage on an immediate basis Indian Nationals who meet with the requirements stipulated herein, for the following Handyman posts
for ground duties
at the Airport/ Station at Kolkata
on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company.
- SSC/ 10TH Standard Pass.
- Must have minimum experience of one year in Loading/ Unloading functions in any organization supported by experience certificate.
- Must be able to read and understand the English Language. Knowledge of Local & Hindi languages i.e. the ability to understand and speak is desirable.
- Height: Not below 160 cms.
- Male (Relaxation in height of 2.5 cms.
- To SC/ ST candidates and candidates belonging from North - East Region) supported by Doctor’s certificate.
How to Apply
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st December 2018, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in and copies of the testimonials/ certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable.List of Documents (Copies ) to be attached with the Application:- (Please also bring all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES for verification)
- Application Fee, wherever applicable
- School Leaving Certificate
- 10th Std/ Matriculation Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Std/ Pre-Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate
- 1st Year Graduation Mark-sheet
- 2nd Year Graduation Mark-sheet
- 3rd Year Graduation Mark-sheet
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
- Doctors’ Certificate (in original) for Height & Weight
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
- Experience Certificate
- Nationality/ Domicile Certificate
- PAN Card Copy
- Aadhar Card Copy
as per notification, Application Fee of Rs.500/-
(Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED
”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Ex-Servicemen/ candidates belonging to SC/ ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile. No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Date, Time and Venue of Interview
- Date of Interview:- 19th January 2019
- Reporting Time:- 0900 to 1200 Hrs
- Venue of Interview:- Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700 052 (Opposite to Airport SPEED POST office).