BSPHCL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Accounts Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-06-2018.
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd
invites Online Application for itself and for its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL) & Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL) from eligible candidates for appointment on the post of Accounts Officer
for its Head Offices and field offices as per the details given below
- Employment Notice No. - 05/2018
- Job Location - Bihar
- Job Category - State Govt Job
- Mode of Application - Online
Bihar State PHCL Recruitment 2018 Accounts Officer Posts
Qualification & Eligibility:
- Charted Accountant (CA) passed a final examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ CMA/ICWA passed a final examination from Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Note - The appearing candidate will not be eligible to apply for this appointment.
- The probation period shall be 3 years from the date of appointment.
- If during the probation period, the performance is not found satisfactory, probation period may be extended.
After completion of one year of probation period from the date of appointment on consolidated pay, Regular Pay as per Level 8 of 7th PRC
will be admissible subject to their conduct and performance remaining satisfactory and they're achieving the minimum performance targets/ indicators decided and evaluated by the competent authority during the probation period.
A fee will be accepted through online payment mode
Method of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in CBT (Computer Based Test). A combined merit list will be prepared and shortlisted candidates will be called for documents/certificate verification.
- The merit list of the candidate for selection to the post of Accounts Officer will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in CBT main exams.
How to Apply:
The applicants are to apply through "ONLINE" on the Website of www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
. The Website will be open from 15/05/2018.
After filling up the ON-LINE application; Candidates have to take a print out of the Registration Form for future reference.