AAI has announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Executive, eligible candidates can submit their application before 29-01-2021.
Vacancies Details - AAI Recruitment 2020
||No. of Posts
|Manager (Fire Services)
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)
|Junior Executive (Technical)
Required Qualification - AAI Recruitment 2020
|Manager (Fire Services)
||B.E/ B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg.
5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.
||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods, Services, Equipment, and Vehicles, etc.
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
||Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)
||Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Junior Executive (Technical)
|B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
Selection Procedure - AAI Recruitment 2020
- Before applying for the posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
- On the basis of the details furnished in the application form, candidates shall be called for an Online examination, and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. The admit card for the online examination will be sent to the eligible candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- There will not be any negative marking for the wrong answers attempted by the candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online examination and they will be called for Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
- Roll numbers of the candidates, shortlisted for Documents verification/ Interview/ Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post will be declared on the AAI website only. The call letter will be sent to the shortlisted candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- Candidates already working in Central Government/ State Government/ Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the present employer at the time of documents verification/interview, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of applied NOC/ Resignation Letter, Experience Certificate, etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- During Documents verification/ Interview, the candidate will have to produce Original Certificates along with proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is a mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
- For the post of Manager (Fire Services), Online examination will be followed by document verification, Physical Measurement& Endurance Test which includes Running, Causality Carrying, Pole Climbing, Ladder Climbing& Rope Climbing, and Driving Test.
- Candidates selected for the post of Manager (Fire Services) are required to produce Light Motor Vehicle License at the time of Document Verification/ Driving Test, failing which, the candidature will not be considered. A temporary/ Learning License will not be accepted. Only those candidates, who qualify for the Physical Measurement & Endurance Test and Driving Test will be allowed to appear for an interview. On selection, the candidate must acquire a heavy vehicle driving license within two years of induction, failure to do so will make them ineligible for promotion and to draw third annual increment onwards.
- For the post of Junior Executive (Airport Operations), Light Motor Vehicles License is essential. A temporary/ Learning License will not be accepted.
- For the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control), an Online examination will be followed by documents verification, Voice Test, and Background Verification. The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard. The candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard. On selection, he/she shall also attain ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (Operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or above during the training, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The provisional selection of the candidates will be as per the merit list, prepared on the basis of their performance in On-line examination / Interview /Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test and Background Verification [for Junior Executive (ATC)], as applicable for the post, subject to meeting all other eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
- Roll numbers of the candidates provisionally selected for appointment will be declared on the AAI website. The Offer letter will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only. The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (ATC) and Manager (Fire Services) will have to undergo training, during which they will be paid basic pay along with other admissible allowances.
- Selection of candidates shall be provisional, subject to verification of documents relating to eligibility criteria, character and antecedents/ background check, caste certificate/ Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer Certificate)/ EWS Certificate and other documents submitted by the candidate and is also subject to his/her meeting the requisite medical standards for the post and other requirements applicable for appointments under the rules of AAI.
- The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (ATC) & Manager (Fire Services) shall have to execute a surety bond for a number of Rupees Seven Lakhs and Rupees Five Lakhs respectively to serve the Airports Authority of India for a period of 03 years after completion of training.
- Selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Application Fee - AAI Recruitment 2020
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates. SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- (Rupees One hundred and seventy only). However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee. Fees are to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- On clicking the submit button, the candidate will be navigated to the SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission applicable for the selected ‘Mode of Payment and shall be borne by the candidate.
- After the payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to the application portal. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the printout to AAI Office.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any, will be refunded after the closing date of submission of applications.
How To Apply - AAI Recruitment 2020
Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/ false information.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions are given on the main instruction page of the on-line application:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/ mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- An incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/ AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
(a) Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents Verification/ Interview if shortlisted.
(b) Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
(c) All relevant documents/ details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI, etc.
- Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/ websites/ mobile apps, etc. For authenticity of any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisements available on the AAI website only.
Instruction Regarding Scanning of Photograph and Signature
Uploading of a scanned image of his/her photograph and signature should be as per the specifications given below:
a) Photograph image:
- The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture (not more than 3 months old).
- Photograph in cap/hat/dark glasses will not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
- Size of scanned photograph file should be between 20kb-50kb and Dimensions 200x230 pixels, only.
ii) Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
- Size of signature file should be between 10kb-20kb Dimensions 140x60 pixels (preferred).