SSB has announced recruitment notification for the post of Constable, eligible candidates can submit their application before 11-08-2019.
SSB Recruitment 2019
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), New Delhi, India has released Job notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the 150 Posts of Constable (GD) in Group-C under Sports Quota.
SSB hires candidates who completed 10th or those Candidates who are seeking the latest government jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates are applied for the position on or before the last date of application.Vacancy Details
|Name of Game
Place Of Posting
- Educational Qualification:- Matriculation or it's equivalent from a recognized board/ institute.
- Sports Qualification:- Players who have participated in any recognized International events representing the country since 01.01.2017
Players participated in last Olympic Games, World Cups and Asian Games
Players who have won Medal in recognized National Level sports tournament since 01.01.2017 to last date of receipt of application i.e. 30 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India.Application Fee
Rs.100/- for Unreserved and OBC category candidates through Net-banking/ Credit & Debit Card/ Bank Challan. However, SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen and Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees.Selection Process
The bio-metric examination, photograph, and signature of the candidates who report with Admit Card at the recruitment venue will be taken, which shall be followed by conduct of different stages of the recruitment process as under:-
- Checking of Sports Achievements and Field Trail
- Physical Standard Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Final Selection:- Final selection list will be generated based on the total marks secured by the candidates in documentation/ checking of sports achievements and Field Trial.