Draughtsman Vacancies in TNPSC
TNPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Draughtsman, eligible candidates can submit their application before 28-11-2018.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
- Must possess a Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu (OR)
- Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (OR)
- Must possess a Diploma in Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (OR)
- Any other Qualification Equivalent to the qualifications mentioned in (ii) and (iii) above
- Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable by online through Net banking, Credit/ Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI/ at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment.
- The One-Time Registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Applicants who had already registered in one-time Registration system by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity and those who have registered for One-Time Registration system are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
- Written Examination and
- Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together.
- Date of Notification:- 30.10.2018
- Last date for submission of online application:- 28.11.2018
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank):- 30.11.2018
- Date and Time of Written Examination:-
i) Paper-I (Subject Paper) (Diploma Standard):- 03.02.2019 from 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
ii) Paper-II (General Studies) (Diploma Standard):- 03.02.2019 at 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.