Law Officer Vacancies in WBPSC
WBPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Law Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-11-2018.
|| Other Details
||Rs 15,600-42,000 + 5,400/- GP
|Last date to Apply
The Examination will be held in two successive parts, viz.,
- Written Examination (Part-I) and (ii) Personality Test (Part-II).
- The Written Examination will be held in Kolkata center only in 2nd week of December 2018 or thereabout followed by the Personality Test.
- The Personality Test of the candidates to be selected on the results of the written examination will be held at the Commission’s office in Kolkata.
- Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having a physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay a usual fee as aforesaid.
- NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Commencement of submission of online application:- 1st November 2018 from 11:30 A.M.
- Closing date for submission of online application:- 15th November 2018 up to 12-00 P.M.
- Closing date for submission of fees through online:- 15th November 2018 up to 12-00 P.M.
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline:- 16th November 2018