Tamilnadu Police has announced recruitment notification for the post of , eligible candidates can submit their application before 10-08-2018.
Tamilnadu Police Jobs 2018
Notification for the Recruitment of 309 Sub Inspector Jobs in TN Police
. TNUSRB Online Applications are invited from Men, Women and Transgender candidates only through online mode up to 10th August 2018
, for direct recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector of Police (Technical)
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018 - 309 Sub Inspector Posts
The candidate can only apply through this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org
. Any other mode/ form of applications typed form will be summarily rejected. Before submitting the Online Application, the candidate should download the Information Brochure and after reading all the instructions carefully in it and then the candidate should submit the Online Application.
- Candidates should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu.
- A Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education.
- The candidate must have obtained the Diploma / Degree before the date of notification i.e. 11.07.2018.
a) The Diploma should have been obtained after completion of SSLC or Higher Secondary course and
b) Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and HSC or Diploma.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X/ XII. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
Rs 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only
) The payment options are online and offline through State Bank of India
Physical Measurement Criteria:
1. For Men Candidates:-a) Height Required:
OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/ DNC: 163 cms
SC, SC(A) and ST: 160 cmsb) Chest Required:
Normal: 80 cms
Expansion: 85 cms2. For Women and Transgender Candidates:-a) Height Required:
OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/ DNC: 154 cms
SC, SC(A) and ST: 152 cms
Date of Notification: 11.07.2018
Commencement of online application: 11.07.2018
Last date for submission of online application: 10.08.2018
Date of Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination: Will be announced