Central Railway has announced recruitment notification for the post of Retired Staff, eligible candidates can submit their application before 17-08-2018.
In terms of Railway Board's letter no. E(NG)II/2007/RC-4/CORE/1 dated 16.10.2017
it has been decided to fill up following 245 Vacancies
in Mumbai Division
by re-engagement of Staff, who have retired from Mumbai Division, Central Railway.
Therefore applications of Staff who have retired from Railway Service of Mumbai Division, Central Railway are called for to reach P/ General section (DropBox)
of Sr DPO's office
on or before 17.08.2018
6 Posts2. Pointsman:-
239 PostsThe following terms and conditions may kindly be noted:-
- The Scheme is valid up to 01.12.2019.
- Retired staff who have retired from Mumbai Division of Central Railway and from the same category and same department for which notification is issued can apply.
- The re-engagement shall be strict up to 01.12.2019 or attaining the age of 65 years or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB/ Departmental Selection whichever is earlier.
- The Administration is at liberty to terminate the services of the re-engaged employees even before 01.12.2019 in case their work/ conduct is found unsatisfactory by giving a notice of 7 days. The re-engage retired staff should give a notice of 7 days before discontinuing his services.
- The employees Removed I Dismissed/ Compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in a review, are not eligible for re-engagement. Further employees retired under SRRS/ LARGESS will not be eligible.
- The re-engaged employees are entitled only for monthly fixed remuneration i.e reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn, (i.e. Basic+DA) at the time of retirement. The monthly fixed remuneration plus full pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn at the time of retirement.
- The duty hours of the re-engaged employees would be 9.30 hrs to 18.00 hrs. The duty can be changed as per the requirement of works by the administration with weekly off for one day.
- Copy of any of the following documents should be attached with the application & it is Mandatory.
Pensioner Identity Card
Pension Payment Order
- The last date for submission of the application is 17.08.2018. Staff retired from Mumbai Division Central Railway desirous for re-engagement, have to submit their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure A in the box kept in P/General Section of this office on or before 17.08.2018.