EXIM Bank has announced recruitment notification for the post of Management Trainee, eligible candidates can submit their application before 10-11-2018.
Essential Academic Qualifications
- Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- The Post-Graduate course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration. In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Fresh post-graduates who have completed/passed their post-graduation in the recent past OR candidates who have appeared for the post-graduation examination and are expecting their results in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form. The Application Form shall be available on the Bank’s website under the ‘Career
’ section from 13 October 2018 from 09:00 A.M.
onwards. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. If the Application Form does not indicate the position applied for, the application will be rejected irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of-
- Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates,
- Rs.100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview
. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.