DRDO CVRDE Avadi has announced recruitment notification for the post of JRF, eligible candidates can submit their application before 21-09-2018.
- For Mechanical Engineering:- 5 Posts
- For Electrical and Electronics Engineering:- 4 Posts
- For Electronics and Communication Engineering:- 5 Posts
How to Apply
Interested candidates with the qualifications as above may appear for a walk-in-interview
on 30th September 2018 (Sunday) at 09:30 AM in CVRDE, Avadi, Chennai-54
with prior online registration at website https:llrac.gov.in.
- The online registration for Walk-in-Interview will be closed on 21st September 2018, 1700 hrs.
- Kindly note that the registration would involve payment of Rs. 10/- through online for General/ OBC creamy layer candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC Non-creamy layer are exempted from the payment.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed for the Walk-In-Interview.
- There will be a screening Test before the interview on the same day. Candidates are requested to plan accordingly.
- Candidates working in Govt I Public sector I Autonomous bodies should bring "No Objection Certificate" from the concerned Authority at the time of Interview.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates I testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- Candidates are requested to bring the copy of their online application.
- If any one of the above criteria is not fulfilled the candidature is liable to be rejected.
- The fellowship is initially for a period of two years and extendable as per rules.
- It may also be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.