Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018; 13 Vacancies for Scout & Guide Quota Posts
Scout & Guide Quota Vacancies in Eastern Railway
Eastern Railway has announced recruitment notification for the post of Scout & Guide Quota, eligible candidates can submit their application before 26-11-2018.
|| Other Details
||Scout & Guide Quota
||Rs 5,200-20,200 + 1,900/- GP
|Last date to Apply
||No. of Posts
|Category-1 Group 'C' (NTPC only) - Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/- [Corresponding to Level-2 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC)]
||Anywhere in Eastern Railway
||12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen & for the candidate of any category possessing higher Qualification.
||Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW)
|Category-2 erstwhile Group 'D' - Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1800/- [Corresponding to Level-1 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC)]
||Anywhere in Eastern Railway (Except H.Q.)
||Passed Class-10th or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
||granted by NCVT
- For all candidates:- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only.
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes:- Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred Fifty)
- The Examination Fee is payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favor of “Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Eastern Railway, Kolkata”.
- IPOs issued before the date of publication of this Employment Notice or after the closing date will not be accepted and the Application Form will be rejected.
- Application received with Cash/ Cheque/ Money Order/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamps/ Demand Draft will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- Candidates must write their name, full address at the space provided in the IPO
How to Apply
- Application in prescribed format to be sent by ordinary post (Courier Post/ Regd. Post/ Speed Post will not be accepted) to the
Railway Recruitment Cell,
56, C.R.Avenue, RITES Building,
1st Floor, Kolkata – 700012 on or before 26th November 2018 OR to be dropped in the box kept in the office of Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway during office hours except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed "Application for Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for 2018-2019 for Employment Notice No. ……………………………………………………………………… for the category……………………. of Group…………………….”
- Closing Date & Time for candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island is 11th December 2018 till 17:00 hrs.