RITES Limited has announced recruitment notification for the post of Manager, eligible candidates can submit their application before 30-10-2018.
RITES Limited has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager, eligible candidates can submit their application before 30-10-2018.
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.ii)
Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.iii)
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per prescribed rules/ RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply
Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.2.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.3.
While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of an online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd. Please take a printout of the Registration slip for submission at the time of written test.4.
For the candidates who qualify the written test:- A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM
containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES
of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):-
- 2 recent passport size color photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable). In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected.
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/ Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana
”; within the date specified for the purpose.6.
Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached.
In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, the insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.7.
Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with the certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of the candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.8.
The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).9.
The original testimonials/ documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).10.
Departmental Candidates of RITES are required to apply online and submit their hard copy through proper channel.11.
Candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU are required to apply through proper channel. The candidates who apply directly would have to bring NOC from their employer at the time of selection (if called) so as to consider their claims under technical resignation category12.
Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.13.
Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.14.
If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Start date of online registration:- 03.10.2018
- Last date of online registration:- 23.10.2018
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents:- 30.10.2018
- Date of written test:- To be notified later