Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018; 02 Vacancies for Cultural Quota Posts
Cultural Quota Vacancies in Eastern Railway
Eastern Railway has announced recruitment notification for the post of Cultural Quota, eligible candidates can submit their application before 26-11-2018.
|| Other Details
||Rs 5,200-20,200 + 1,900/- GP
|Last date to Apply
|Instrumental Key Board
||Passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
(Not applicable for SC/ST candidates and for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualification).
||Degree/Diploma Certificate in respective discipline only from Govt. Recognised University/ Institute.
- For all candidates:- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only.
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes:- Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred Fifty)
- The Examination Fee is payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favor of “Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Eastern Railway, Kolkata”.
- IPOs issued before the date of publication of this Employment Notice or after the closing date will not be accepted and the Application Form will be rejected.
- Application received with Cash/ Cheque/ Money Order/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamps/ Demand Draft will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- Candidates must write their name, full address at the space provided in the IPO
How to Apply
- Application in prescribed format to be sent by ordinary post (Courier Post/ Regd. Post/ Speed Post will not be accepted) to the
Railway Recruitment Cell,
56, C.R.Avenue, RITES Building,
1st Floor, Kolkata – 700012 on or before 26th November 2018 OR to be dropped in the box kept in the office of Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway during office hours except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
- Superscribing on the top of the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST IN GROUP-‘C’ CATEGORY AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2018-19”.
- Closing Date & Time for candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island is 11th December 2018 till 17:00 hrs.