- On 21st March, the ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited has launched Coronavirus (COVID-19 Protection Cover) insurance policy.
- Its Objective,
- This Coronavirus insurance policy will give benefits to all those whose test positive for novel coronavirus (Covid-19) and require hospitalization.
- COVID-19 Protection Cover,
- This policy is available in two premiums of Rs 459 + GST and Rs 918+ GST. Users (18-65 Years) can purchase the policy online or through the ICICI Lombard agents.
- The Coronavirus Insurance Policy will provide a Rs 21,000/- & Rs 42,000/- lump-sum amount.
- ICICI Lombard,
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company is a joint venture between ICICI Bank and Toronto based Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, which was founded in 2001.
- Its HQ is in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Bhargav Dasgupta is the ICICI Lombard Managing Director (MD).
Published On : 21 Mar 2020