- Today, the 2nd edition of the Kotak Wealth Hurun–Leading Wealthy Women list has been released. In this list, the HCL Chairman Roshni Nadar (age 38 years) secured the first position in the list of wealthiest women of India.
- The report is jointly developed by Kotak Wealth Management and Hurun India. And, this list is prepared on the basis of the net worth of women as of 30th September 2020.
- List of Top 10 Wealthiest Women in 2020.
1. Roshi Nadar (HCL Chairman) - Rs 54,850 crore.
2. Kiran Majumdar Shaw ( Biocon Executive Chairman) - Rs 36,600 crore.
3. Leena Gandhi Tewari (USV Chairman) - Rs 21,340 crore.
4. Nilima Motaparti (Divi’s Laboratories Director) - Rs 18,620 crore.
5. Radha Vembu (Majority Owner and Product Manager Zoho Corporation) - Rs 11,590 crore.
6. Jayshree Ullal (Arista Networks CEO) - Rs 10,220 crore.
7. Renu Munjal (MD Hero FinCorp) - Rs 8,690 crore.
8. Malika Chirayu Amin (MD Alembic Pharmaceuticals) - Rs 7,570 crore.
9. Anu Aga & Meher Pudumjee (Chairman Thermax) - Rs 5,850 crore.
10. Falguni Nayar (Founder & CEO Nykaa) - Rs 5,410 crore.
Published On : 04 Dec 2020