- The 9th edition of the International Sand Art Festival (ISAF) and the 31st edition of the Konark Festival began in Odisha state from 1st to 5th December 2020.
- International Sand Art Festival,
- The ISAF is held at Chandrabhaga Beach in Konark. In this festival, around 70 sand artists throughout the country have been taking part in it.
- Whereas, Renowned sand artist and Padmashree Awardee Sudarsan Pattnaik is the Chief Curator of the festival.
- Konark Festival,
- Konark Dance Festival is one of the biggest dance festivals held in Odisha. It is a 5-day dance festival which is held every year in December (1st to 5th) month.
- During the festival, many dancers from all over the country perform in it. Since 1986, this festival has been organized by the Odisha Tourism & Odissi Research Centre.
- The main objective of this festival is to promote the diverse Indian dance heritage as well as the popularity of Konark Temple and Odisha as tourist destinations.
Published On : 04 Dec 2020