- The World Economic Forum (WEF) has released the 2020 Global Energy Transition Index (ETI):-
1. In this Index, India has been ranked at 74th position. India has moved up two positions with improvements in economic growth, energy security, and environmental sustainability.
2. Besides, Sweden has been ranked in the 1st position, Switzerland is at 2nd, and Finland is in the 3rd position.
- Global Energy Transition Index (ETI),
The Global Energy Transition Index (ETI) is a fact-based ranking to enable policymakers and businesses across the world to plot a successful energy transition.
- World Economic Forum (WEF),
The World Economic Forum (WEF) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), which was founded by Klaus Schwab in January 1971. Its headquarter is in Cologny, Switzerland. At present, the Executive-Director of WEF is Klaus Schwab.
Published On : 16 May 2020