- On 3rd March 2020, the 35th edition of 'AAHAR - Food and Hospitality Fair' began at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. The fair will be open up-to 7th March.
- This year it has 35th edition of this fair, which has been organized by the India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) along-with the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Agriculture & Processed Food Products Development Authority (APEDA) and several apex industry associations.
- ITPO Chairman L. C. Goyal said, exhibitions like AAHAR not only promote but indeed transform the various sectors of the economy and are the lifeline for the exhibition industry.
- The fair has presented a wide range of food products, machinery, hospitality, Food and Beverage Equipment and Decoration items, and Confectionery items from over 750 participants from India and overseas.
- And, it is opened for Business Visitors from 10:00 A.M to 06:00 P.M.
Published On : 05 Mar 2020