- Ajay Puri has appointed as the new Chairman of Cellular Operators’ Association of India (COAI). At Present, he working as the Chief Operating Officer (India and South Asia) of Bharti Airtel. He replaced Ravinder Takkar.
- In another appointment, Pramod Kumar Mittal has appointed as its new Vice-Chairman of the company. At Present, he working as the President of the Reliance Jio. He replaced Ajai Puri.
- About Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI),
- COAI is an industry association of mobile service providers, telecom equipment, internet services providers, and other digital technologies' companies, which was formed in 1995. Its headquarter is in New Delhi.
- At Present, the Director-General of COAI is Dr. S. P. Kochhar.
Published On : 06 Jul 2020