- COVID-19 has brought the education system, particularly the classroom teaching to a standstill. The students in rural India are hit maximum by this. To solve this problem IIT Kanpur has developed a classroom-to-home teaching setup.
- It can record the lectures or instructions by the teachers while using their available smartphones.
- It's named 'Mobile Masterjee', which is a classroom-to-home teaching setup and will be very helpful to the students in rural India.
- About Mobile Masterjee,
- It is lightweight and has adjustments to fit sheets and books on it for delivering instructions to the kids.
- A set graduated scale aligns the sheet at the desired angle, followed by the rotational quick adjustment of the mobile holder.
- It will record the lectures or instructions of the teachers.
- It can hold, position, and focus the whole recording setup while making the online class a comfortable home environment.
Published On : 06 Jul 2020