- Forbes Magazine has released the 17th annual list of The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women. In this list, Four Indian Women secured its place.
1. India's Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman ranked 41st position on the list.
2. HCL Chairman Roshni Nadar Malhotra secured the 55th position.
3. Biocon Founder Kiran Mazumdar Shaw secured the 68th position.
4. Whereas, Landmark Group Chairman Renuka Jagtiani ranked 98th position.
- Forbes List of The World's 100 Most Powerful Women;
1. Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany
2. Christine Lagarde, President of the European Central Bank
3. Kamala Harris, Vice President-elect of the United States
4. Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission
5. Melinda Gates, Co-founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
6. Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors
7. Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
8. Ana Patricia Botín, Executive Chairman of Banco Santander
9. Abigail Johnson, President-CEO of Fidelity Investments
10. Gail Koziara Boudreaux, CEO of Anthem
- About Forbes,
Forbes is an American business magazine owned by Integrated Whale Media Investments and the Forbes family. The first issue was published on 15th September 1917. Its headquarter is in New Jersey, US. It published 8 times a year, it features original articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics.
Published On : 12 Dec 2020