- Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid al-Sabah has been re-appointed as the Prime Minister of Kuwait by Emir Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah. Sheikh Sabah had won the parliamentary polls in the Gulf Arab state.
Prior to this, Sheikh Sabah appointed as the Prime Minister of Kuwait in 2019. And, also served as Foreign Minister of Kuwait since 2011.
- About Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid al-Sabah,
- Sheikh Sabah is a Kuwaiti politician, who served in different governmental posts from 2006 until his appointment as the Prime Minister of Kuwait in 2019.
- He had started his political career by joining the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Kuwait in 1978.
- He became Kuwait's ambassador to Saudi Arabia in 1995-98.
- He had also served as Kuwait's ambassador to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC).
- He served as the Chief of National Security from 1998-2006 and was given his first ministerial role in July 2006, when he was appointed as the Minister of Social Affairs and Labour. He also served as the acting foreign minister during the period.
- In the month of October 2007, he was appointed as the Minister of Information. After-that, he was nominated an advisor in the Amiri Diwan.
- In Dec 2011, he had appointed as the minister of state for cabinet affairs.
Published On : 11 Dec 2020