- The Kotak Mutual Fund has launched India's first REIT Fund of Funds scheme named 'Kotak International REIT Fund of Funds'. It is an open-ended mutual fund scheme that will have a diversified investment portfolio comprising listed REITs to invest in realty projects.
- It will invest in units of Japan-based SMAM Asia REIT Sub Trust Fund.
- It will invest in real estate projects like residential, office, data centers, warehousing, retail, and hospitality.
- The New Fund Offer (NFO) for the same is open from 7th to 21st December 2020.
- It offers an opportunity for domestic investors to get benefit from growth in the real estate market across the Asia Pacific region without owning the entire asset.
Published On : 08 Dec 2020