- Union government launched an AI & Robotics Technologies Park (ARTPARK) in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It will promote technology innovations in AI & Robotics leading to societal impact by executing ambitious mission mode R&D projects.
- About AI & Robotics Technologies Park (ARTPARK),
- It is a unique not-for-profit foundation established by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru with support from AI Foundry in a public-private model.
- It will bring about a collaborative consortium of partners from industry, academia, and government bodies. This will lead to cutting-edge innovations in terms of new technologies, standards, products, services, and intellectual properties.
- ARTPARK will develop AI & Robotics facilities to support technology innovations as well as capacity building through advanced skills training of students and professionals in these areas. Some of these facilities will be key enablers for whole new sets of technologies, products, and services.
- It will develop DataSetu - that will enable confidentiality and privacy-preserving framework to share data and run analytics spurring the data-sharing ecosystem and create a data marketplace, boosting AI applications and solutions.
Published On : 04 Dec 2020