- The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has launched the Global Art Competition and is open to all professional artists from India and the world. The theme slogan for this competition is 'Art in the Time of CORONA: United against Corona- Express through Art'.
- The objective of this art competition is to build cultural links with countries around the world and connecting people to people through Cultural and Educational exchanges.
This competition endeavors to showcase the best of expressions of amateur and professional artists from India and the world over.
1. The event encourages submissions of artistic expressions in the following media:
- Paintings:- on Canvas/ Paper - oil, watercolors, pencil, crayons
- Digital Art:- Graphical Posters & Paintings.
2. The expressions of artists are categorized into the following:
- Contemporary Art.
- Folk & Tribal Art.
- Cartoons & Illustrations.
- Digital & New Age Art.
- Important Dates,
- The opening date for the art competition - 2nd April 2020.
- The last date for receiving entries - 1st May 2020
- The date for Evaluation of Entries & Shortlist Announcement by - 20th May 2020.
- The date for the announcement of Prizes/ Awards - 6th June 2020.
- Read More:- pdf link
Published On : 02 Apr 2020