- The Gujarat government launched an Rs.351-crore project for the conservation of the Gir lions. The project is launched in the backdrop of the Canine Distemper Virus (CDV) outbreak that claimed 23 Asiatic lion lives in their only dwelling Gir National park in Saurashtra. This intensive project will also include an emergency ambulance van akin to the 108 emergency services. The project also includes an emergency ambulance van akin to the 108 emergency service.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stones of City Gas Distribution (CGD) projects in 129 districts from New Delhi on Thursday.
PM Modi will also lay foundation stones marking the beginning of work for city gas networks in at least 62 cities.
Prime Minister will also launch 10th CGD bidding round spread over 124 districts in 14 states.
- President Ram Nath Kovind met Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison in Sydney to facilitate bilateral investment flow in both countries.
President Kovind will also attend a community event and later unveil the statue of Mahatma Gandhi which will be attended by Australian Prime Minister Morrison.
- Noted Social activist and former BJD MP Baishnab Charan Parida (77-year) passed away in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. He served as the BJD member in Rajya Sabha from 2010 to 2016.
- India, US Joint Special Forces Exercise 2018 named ‘Vajra Prahar’ commenced at Mahajan Field Firing Range (MFFR), Bikaner in Rajasthan. The exercise was called between Special Forces of both countries to deal with operations for counter-terrorism and is being done at the unit as well as sub-unit levels. The 12 days exercise was called between Special Forces of both countries to deal with operations for counter-terrorism and is being done at the unit as well as sub-unit levels.
Published On : 22 Nov 2018