1. India’s nomination of the "Victorian and Art Deco Ensembles of Mumbai" has been inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage list. The decision was taken at the 42nd session of the World Heritage Committee of UNESCO at Manama in Bahrain today.
As recommended by the World Heritage Committee, India accepted the renaming of the ensemble as "Victorian Gothic and Art Deco Ensembles of Mumbai".
2. NITI Aayog and GNFC Limited (Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited) have signed a Statement of Intent to work together towards implementing a Proof-of-Concept application using Blockchain Technology for fertilizer subsidy management.
- NITI Aayog Vice Chairman - Rajiv Kumar,
- CEO of NITI Aayog - Amitabh Kant.
3. Shri S. Ramesh takes over as Chairman, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs, on superannuation of Smt. Vanaja N. Sarna today. Prior to his elevation, he was Member (Administration) in the Board.
4. The NITI Aayog today launched the first Delta ranking (incremental progress) for the Aspirational Districts, based on self-reported data of districts between March 31, 2018 to May 31, 2018, across five developmental areas of Health and Nutrition, Education, Agriculture and Water Resources, Financial Inclusion and Skill Development, and Basic Infrastructure.
Published On : 30 Jun 2018
|Banking & Finance||National||International||Sports|
|Defence||Arts and Culture||Awards & Honours||Science & Technology|
|Environment||Bills & Acts||Business & Economy||Summits & Conference|
|Visits by PM, President||Entertainment||Education||Quiz Notes|
|Police||Schemes||Important Dates||Appointments/ Resign|
|Obituary||Books & Authors||State|