Civil Judge Vacancies in WBPSC
WBPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge, eligible candidates can submit their application before 19-03-2019.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
The Commission will hold the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2019
for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in West Bengal Judicial Service. Applications can be submitted through online only in the Commission’s website at www.pscwbapplication.in
- A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India;
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government;
- Enrolment as an advocate in the role of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination;
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
- Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/ credit card plus service charge/ GST as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- Commencement of submission of online application:- 4th March 2019 from 11:00 A.M.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 19th March 2019 up to 12:00 P.M.
- Closing date for submission of fees through online:- 19th March 2019 up to 12:00 P.M.
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline:- 20th March 2019.