SSB has announced recruitment notification for the post of Field Officer (Mountaineering), eligible candidates can submit their application before 11-01-2020.
SSB Recruitment 2019 - Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from eligible candidates to fill up the post of Field Officer (Mountaineering) non-combated Group-B Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) in Sashstra Seema Bal by Composite method (Deputation) (including short term-contract) as per the eligibility criteria are given below;Eligibility CriteriaDeputation (including short term contract):-1.
Officers under the Central Government/ State Governments/ Union Territories/ Subordinate/ Autonomous Bodies/ Recognized Research Institution/ Universities:a)
- holding an analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Level-6 in the pay matrix (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
Possessing the qualifications and experience as below:-
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University;
- have completed the Basic and Advance Mountaineering Course from a recognized Institute;
- should have two years of Practical Experience with Active Participation in the Mountaineering expedition.
should have two years of practical experience with active participation in the Mountaineering expedition.How To Apply
- Applications of willing and eligible candidates may please be forwarded in the prescribed format in duplicate
The Commandant (Pers-II),
Sashastra Seema Bal, East Block-V,
R.K. Puram, New Delhi - 110066.
- The last date for receipt of application form is 11th January 2020.