Sikkim PSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Revenue Surveyor, eligible candidates can submit their application before 14-06-2018.
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 15 (fifteen) posts of Revenue Surveyor
in Sikkim Subordinate Land Revenue Service under Land Revenue & Disaster Management Department
through Direct Recruitment.
- Advertisement No. - 07/SPSC/EXAM/2018
- Job Location - Sikkim
- Department Name - Land Revenue & Disaster Management
- Job Category - State Govt Job
- Job Type - Direct Recruitment
- Mode of Application - Online
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2018 Revenue Surveyor Posts
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- 12th in (Bio-Science) passed (Passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Language.
- Should have valid local Employment Card.
- Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
How to Apply:
All Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from the official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission i.e. http://www.spscskm.gov.in/
on or before 14/06/2018
up to 12 midnight.
Online Registration Fee:
For All Candidates: Rs 150/-
only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard
. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted for any other purpose.