ONGC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Non Executive, eligible candidates can submit their application before 24-01-2019.
ONGC’s Hazira Plant
, the largest Gas processing Plant in our Country, invites online applications from promising, energetic, bright and experienced persons in the disciplines of, Electrical, Production, Mechanical, and Chemistry for recruitment at A-1 & A-2 levels:-
|Name of the Posts
||No. of Posts
|Assistant Technician (Mechanical)
||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
|Assistant Technician (Electrical)
||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering and should have Certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor.
|Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting)
||High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting
|Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)
||High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel Mechanic
|Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)
||High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science & Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade. Should have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor.
|Junior Assistant Technician (Production)
||High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel / Instrumentation / Turner /Machining/ Tractor/ Motor Vehicle/ Welding/ Black Smithy / Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder.
|Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
||B.Sc. with Chemistry as the main subject
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates would be required to apply online ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com from 04.01.2019 to 24.01.2019 till 1800 hrs. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Online Application methodology will be available on the online application site.
- Before submitting their applications on the website candidates should possess the following:-
a. Valid Email ID (should be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of application)
b. Mobile no (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year from the date of application)
c. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white background (size between 20kb-70kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY) and signature of the candidate again with a white background (size between 10kb-20kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY).
d. Minimum five years’ experience certificate in the prescribed format.
- Registration Fee
a. For General/ OBC candidates- Rs 370/- as Registration fee (Fee- Rs 299.20/- plus Bank charges- Rs 60/- plus GST-10.80/- on Bank charges). Registration fee is non-refundable.
b. Registration fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan Form. Payment of Registration fee by any other mode is not acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidates.
c. ONGC Departmental candidates/ Tenure based employees would also be required to deposit the applicable registration/ processing fee through the Challan form. However, the same would be reimbursable.
d. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
- No Changes shall be allowed once the candidate has submitted his/ her online application.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate, the last one shall be considered as final and the rest shall be rejected.
- Candidate should retain the copy of their system generated Registration slip etc. for future reference. Print out of the same should not be tampered with. No documents including a copy of Registration slip etc are to be sent to ONGC unless specifically asked for.
- All information regarding examination shall be available on the website of ONGC– www.ongcindia.com. Candidates can download examination admit cards etc. from the site. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail/ SMS sent due to invalid or wrong email ID/mobile phone no. or delivery of emails to spam/ bulk mail folder.
- The selection of the candidates shall be done through a Computer Based Test (CBT) and have to secure minimum 40% marks.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) is tentatively scheduled to be held on 24.02.2019.
- The test shall be held in Surat only.
- ONGC reserves the right to add, cancel or change any of the aforementioned test city at its discretion.
- Details of the schedule of CBT shall be shared with the candidates separately.