RCFL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Management Trainee, eligible candidates can submit their application before 12-06-2018.
is a leading profit making company in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal - Dist. Raigad and at Trombay - Chembur, Mumbai
) with National Level Marketing Network.
- Job Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Job Category - State Govt Job
- Job Type - Regular Basis
- Mode of Application - Online
RCF Ltd Recruitment 2018 Management Trainee (Chemical)
Vacancy Reservation for SC/ST/OBC:
Out of the 25 posts, 4 posts are reserved for SC, 2 posts are reserved for ST and 6 posts are reserved for OBC.
Four years full-time course of BE / BTech / B.Sc Engg
. (Engineering Graduate) in Chemical discipline
55 % marks (aggregate) in last 4 semesters / last 2 years
Upper Age Relaxation:
- General Category – Maximum 25 years,
- SC/ST Category – Maximum 30 years.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Category – Maximum 28 years
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir between 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 age relaxation of up to 5 years.
- 5 years age relaxation for Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers
- 5 years age relaxation for Children/family members of the victims of 1984 riots.
Shortlisting based on the GATE-2018
score in Chemical Discipline. Shortlisted Candidates will be called for personal interview
. Final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of weightage of 60:40 for GATE 2018 score (Chemical Discipline) & Interview marks respectively.
Selected candidates will have to execute a bond of Rs. 100,000/- to complete the training and to serve the company for a minimum period of three years after completion of training.
The amount of Rs. 100,000/- shall be recovered from the candidate as a deposit from their monthly stipend (Rs. 8000/- each in the first 10 months and Rs. 10,000/- in last 2 months of the training period).
How to Apply:
1. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online
through RCFL website. Candidates have to log on to website www.rcfltd.com and go to recruitment section for submitting the online application.
2. Candidates are required to apply online providing details regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing, respective School/College/University, work experience if any, GATE 2018 Registration Number, Roll No. and GATE 2018 Scorecard. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned copy of GATE-2018
Score Card, recent photograph and signature without which their application will not be accepted.
Submit Application Fee through payment Gateway :
There is no application processing fee for SC / ST.
General & OBC candidates processing fee - Rs. 700/- + applicable bank charges
The Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE in any case. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.Important Note:
Candidates will have to submit the acknowledgement/ receipt of online payment at the time of Interview.