IOCL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Ex-Apprentice, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-01-2019.
Ex-Apprentices of Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, IOCL who have successfully completed their Apprenticeship training in the relevant trade on or before 31.12.2018 under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961/1973 and who meet the qualification, experience and age criteria (as mentioned below) are eligible to apply for selection process for consideration towards regular employment against following vacancies in Grade - IV in the Pay Scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/- (Pre-revised):-
|Name of Post
||No. of Post
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) / Junior Technical Assistant-IV
||3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engg. from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utilities -O&M)
||i) 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks
ii) 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (MechanicalFitter cum Rigger) / Junior Technical Assistant - IV
||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with pass class.
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
||3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc.(Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with a minimum of 50% marks
|Junior Quality Control Analyst - IV
||B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration followed by Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) for the shortlisted candidates. SPPT will be of qualifying nature with no marks assigned to it.
- Candidates securing a minimum of 40% marks in the Written Test may qualify for Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT).
How to Apply
- Eligible ex-apprentices candidates are required to submit neatly typed Application Form in prescribed format attached with this advertisement enclosed as Annexure-III.
- Candidates are required to send the duly filled in Application Form supported by self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (Qualification/ Experience/ Apprenticeship Certificate/ Age/ Caste etc.) to the Dy. General Manager (Human Resources), HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana-132 140 on or before 15.01.2019.
- Candidates should superscribe Advertisement Number and Name of the Post applied for on the top of the envelope.
- Incomplete application, not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents, Applications received after the last date shall be summarily rejected without any further communication whatsoever.
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test for verification.
- Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through the website www.iocl.com or over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website regularly.
- DATE OF STARTING RECEIVING OF APPLICATION:- 01-01-2019 (10:00 Hrs.)
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:- 15-01-2019 (17:00 Hrs.)
- LIKELY DATE OF WRITTEN TEST:- 20-01-2019
- LIKELY DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT:- 20-01-2019