Indian Navy has announced recruitment notification for the post of Chargeman, eligible candidates can submit their application before 28-04-2019.
||No. of Post
||(i) Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University or Institute and;
(ii) Two years of working experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment or system from a recognized organization.
|Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)
||Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized university or institution with two years of experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from a recognized organization.
Work of Place
Selected candidates would be posted to various Naval Armament Inspectorate (NAI) units at Depots/ Ordnance Factories/ DRDO labs/ Quasi Military Establishments to undertake inspection/ QA activities.
- Screening of Applications
- Written Examination:- All shortlisted/ eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination (Discipline wise) consisting of 100 objective type questions.
- Document Verification:- The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be strictly based on their relative merit position in a written examination subject to verification of documents.
Candidates (except SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.205/- (Rupees Two hundred and five only) excluding applicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- Opening date for Online registration of applications:- 16.04.2019 at 12:00 Hrs,
- Last date for Online registration:- 28.04.2019 up to 23:00 Hrs.