Indian Army; Una (Himachal Pradesh) Recruitment Rally 2018
Una (HP) Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army
Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Una (HP) Army Rally, eligible candidates can submit their application before 22-01-2019.
Una (HP) Army Rally
Last date to Apply
1. Army Recruitment Rally for the post of Soldier Nursing Assistant of eligible candidates of districts of Hamirpur, Bilaspur and Una in Himachal Pradesh from 12th to 22nd January 2019 at Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Una (HP).
2. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 03 Dec 2018 to 27 Dec 2018. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 29 Dec 2018. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
3. Candidates will be screened for following Categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below:-
1. Qualification: 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology & English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of %age in Class 12th is waiver off. However, the candidate should be studied al the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
2. Age Limit: 17½-23 Years
3. Physical Measurement: a) Height - 163 b) Weight - 48 Kgs c) Chest - 77 Cms with 5 Cms Expansion
3. Selection Procedure:- Candidates will be tested as stated below;
Physical Fitness Test (1.6 Km Running, Beam, 9 Feet Ditch, Zig-Zag Balance),
Physical Measurement Test:- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the physical standards listed above.
Medical Test:- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH within 05 days of the referred and report back to ARO for an issue of Admit Card for CEE in the case declared FIT.
Written Test (CEE):- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at a nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
4. Candidates are required to bring the following documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
(a) Admit Card. Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size). (b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in the white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be without the beard for Non-Sikh candidates. (c) Education Certificate.
Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University.
Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate counter-signed by BEO/ DEO.
(d) Domicile (Nativity) Certificate. Domicile (Nativity) Certificate with photographs issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate. (e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph) of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate. (f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate. (g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied. (h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with Photograph issued by SP and Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within the last six months. (k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/ stamp is endorsed.
A declaration to the effect as mentioned below in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at the rally site. The format of affidavit att as per Appendix I.
Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photographs of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/C pass certificate will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. (m) Sports Certificate.
Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at a National level within the last two years. For a list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindaianarmy.nic.in website.
Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st/2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes bodies as under:-
(aa) All Sr/Jr National Championship certificates - Respective national Federation (ab) All-State & Dist level certificates - Respective State Sports Association (ac) All University level certificates - Inter-University Sports Board (ad) All School level certificates - All India School Games Federation (n) Affidavit. Duly signed by the candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by the candidate. (o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purposed of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.