Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Technical Entry Scheme, eligible candidates can submit their application before 13-11-2019.
Indian Army Recruitment 2019
- Indian Army has released Job Notification for unmarried Male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects for the 90 Posts of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course-43
commencing in July 2020.
Indian Army hires candidates who completed Intermediate (12th) or those Candidates who are seeking the latest government jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates are applied for the position on or before the last date of application.Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality:- A candidate must be unmarried male and must either be:
i) A citizen of India, or
ii) A subject of Bhutan, or
iii) A subject of Nepal, or
iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
- Age Limit:- 16½ - 19½ years i.e. the candidate should not be born before 2nd January 2001 and not after 1st January 2004 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification:- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
Based on the eligible criteria, the applicant will be called for the SSB Interview. Those candidates. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate at SSB Interview.Type of Commission
On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lieutenant.Important Dates
- Opening date for Online registration of application:- 15th October 2019
- Last date for Online registration of application:- 13th November 2019