Junior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancies in HSSC
HSSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical), eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-03-2019.
|| Other Details
||Junior Engineer (Electrical)
|Last date to Apply
- 3 years diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE or by a State Board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Must have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
|Female of Haryana resident only
|SC/BC candidates of Haryana State only
||Rs.35/- (For Male)
Rs.18/- (For Female)
The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB Candidates as the case may be. Fee once sent with the application form is neither transferable nor refundable/ adjustable. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
Documents to be Uploaded with Application Form
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of 10+2/ Graduation/ Diploma/ Degree etc.
- Scanned Copy of Sports Gradation Certificate in case of Eligible Sports Persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/ BCB/ SC/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF and women issued by competent authority.
- Copy of Challan/ credit certificate issued by Treasury/ e-Challan as the case may be, in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Date of publication:- 07.01.2019
- Opening date for submission of online applications:- 04.02.2019
- Closing date for submission of online applications:- 05.03.2019 (by 11:59 PM)
- Closing date for deposit of fee:- 08.03.2019 (by 11:59 PM)