WBPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Fire Operator , eligible candidates can submit their application before 03-07-2018.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018
- West Bengal Public Service Commission invites online application for 1452 Fire Operator
Posts in Department Of Fire & Emergency Services, West Bengal on Direct Recruitment
from Indian Citizens and such other nationals.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018, Apply Online 1452 Fire Operator Post
(a) Essential Qualifications:(i)
Must have passed a Madhyamik examination
) or its equivalent from any Govt. recognized Board or Institution;(b) Desirable qualifications:(i)
Minimum 1(one) year experience in firefighting in any Govt. department or organization or Public Sector Undertaking or autonomous bodies;(ii)
A certificate from Industrial Training Institute in any of the following disciplines –
- Civil Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Automobile Engineering;
Swimming certificate from any Government recognized club or institute;
(P.B.-2) Rs. 5,400/- - Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-
Selection of Candidates for Fire Operator posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written test, Personality Test, Physical and Endurance Test
The Written Examination will be held at various venues in Kolkata and in certain other Districts of West Bengal tentatively on the 15th September 2018
Physical measurement test:
(Rupees one hundred ten) only. In addition to that, the candidates will be charged as follows:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
- S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having a physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply:
Applications in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http:// www.pscwbapplication.in.