Bank of Baroda has announced recruitment notification for the post of Chief Risk Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 29-05-2018.
Bank of Baroda
has released recruitment notification for Chief Risk Officer
Post in Bank of Baroda, Mumbai, Maharashtra
on Regular Basis.
- Job Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Job Category - State Govt Job
- Job Type - Regular Basis
- Mode of Application - Online
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Chief Risk Officer Posts
Role & Responsibility:
The Role of Chief Risk Officer will be broadly classified under the following area of operations,
- Credit Risk Management
- Market Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Liquidity and Interest rate Risk Management
Experience and Job specific skills:
Minimum 20 years of experience
with a Bank (India/Abroad)/Financial Institution of which minimum 8-10 years with substantial exposure to Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk and Liquidity & Interest rate Risk.
The candidate should possess any of the following qualifications in the area of Risk Management:
- Foundations of Financial Risk- Level I by GARP Functions and Forms of Banking, Managing Banks, Banking Regulation, Credit Risk, The Credit Process and Credit Risk Management, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Capital and Supervisions & Insurance Risk
- Risk and Regulation- Level II by GARP Credit Risk Management, Market Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Asset & Liability Management
- Financial Risk Management Certification by GARP
- Professional Risk Management Certification by PRIMA
The selected candidate will be recruited on Regular basis
in the rank of General Manager (GM), i.e. in Top Executive Grade/Scale-VII in the pay scale of GM (Basic Pay - Rs 76520
) – Pre-revised due for revision plus other allowances and perquisites as applicable to the grade/ scale.
Method of applying:
Need to apply by clicking on the following link. Detailed CV, containing relevant qualification/ experience/exposure for the applied post/date of birth, needs to be uploaded on the link provided https://easiest.bobinside.com:8443/bobrecr