Sub Inspector Vacancies in Assam Police
Assam Police has announced recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector, eligible candidates can submit their application before 28-02-2019.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
- B.Sc. (Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) (10+2+3 duration)
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years work experience in the field of Electronics, Telecom, IT or the allied environment.
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent and 2 years additional course/ courses in Telecommunication/ IT/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- General: Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high color vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He/ She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
The online applications will be received with effect from 01-02-2019
and the last date of receiving application will be 28-02-2019
. No application will be received thereafter.